A database management system dbms sometimes just called a database manager is a program that lets one or more computer users create and access data in a database. A database management system dbms is a collection of programs that enables you to store modify and extract information from a database. Database management system dbms definition a database management system dbms is a software package designed to define manipulate retrieve and manage. In this lesson we will describe the purpose and functions of a database management system as well as the advantages and disadvantages of using a
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.